Nestled between the orange trees and a short distance from the southern Portuguese coast, lies Quinta da Pedra. This large holiday home has been lovingly renovated and is equipped with many facilities and comfort.
Behind the classical facade, you will find a beautiful mix of old and new. In the open living, the original tiled floor and beamed ceilings combine harmoniously with modern furniture and a sleek white kitchen where designer lamps give a stylish finishing touch. Divided over the basement and the upper floor you will find six spacious bedrooms and three state-of-the-art bathrooms where tranquility, minimalism and natural color tones predominate.
The charming outdoor spaces are fully furnished to enjoy the sunny Portuguese climate. The covered outdoor lounge is the ideal place for a good book or aperitif, while the large dining table under the plant trees invites you to long summer dinners. Children will enjoy the swimming pool and the lawn.
Beautiful sandy beaches and the charming town of Silves are only a 15-minute drive away!
In short, Quinta da Pedra is the perfect place for a carefree holiday with family or friends where you will feel completely “at home”!
Quinta da Pedra is quietly situated on a hill surrounded by a beautiful garden with Mediterranean vegetation and olive trees. It is a real family home where you can cook, relax, swim and play together with all modern comfort at hand.
- The ground floor has an open living room with a kitchen, sitting and dining area.
- The seating area is equipped with a comfortable sofa and a fireplace. From this section doors go to an office with a desk
- The white sleek kitchen is modern and furnished with all modern appliances such as a fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, kettle, blender, espresso and a toaster. In the kitchen there is a cooking island annex bar with an induction hob and various bar stools.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room with a long dining table with chairs and doors opening onto the terrace.
- Behind the kitchen there is a TV corner with a large corner sofa.
An outside staircase takes you to the basement, this is a full ground floor. Here you will find:
- A bedroom with two large double beds
- A bedroom with a double bed
- A bathroom with a double shower
- A laundry room with a washing machine and dryer
- A gym
- A separate toilet
- A staircase in the hall takes you to the upper floor with a landing that provides access to the four bedrooms (including the master bedroom) on this floor.
- All bedrooms have double beds.
- The master bedroom has its own roof terrace and an ensuite bathroom with a double walk-in shower.
- There is also a bathroom with a shower on this floor.
The holiday home is surrounded by a beautiful garden with many facilities such as:
For the little ones there are toys, a cot, a camping bed and a high chair.
The house has floor heating, satellite TV, Dutch channels and WiFi internet.
The site is closed with an electric gate and there is enough space to park your car.
- arrival day is on Saturday in high season
- check in is after 4 p.m. | please check out before 10:00
- minimum stay is always 7 nights and weekly rental
- smoking in the home is not permitted
- children are welcome
- pets are not allowed
- Cleaning costs are not included in the rental price. Final cleaning fee is €400,- to pay in cash at arrival.